- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- Indesign CC
- UX design
- Basic html / CSS Coding
- Hand Lettered Typography
- Social Media
- Google Analytics Certification
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Graphic Design Minor
New Media Certificate
IN CONNECTED MARKETING, JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR
October 2017 - Present | Norwalk, CT
SAATCHI & SAATCHI WELLNESS, 2017 MAIP FELLOW - ART DIRECTION INTERN
June 2017 - August 2017 | NYC, NY
• Social media content for Allegra and Nasacort 24 hr.
• Designed print ads and newsletter for Publicis Groupe's Egalitarian publication.
• Worked on creative new business pitch for Skin Cancer Foundation project and the LGBT+ charity project Egalite.
•Designed/consulted on out of home creative for the Jeffery Modell Foundation.
THE ADSMITH - ART DIRECTION INTERN
August 2016 - May 2017 | Athens, GA
• Concepting and creating designs for website layouts, direct mail pieces, billboards, & more.
• Acting as Photographer’s assistant on client photo shoots.
• Contributing to the full rebranding of a local restaurant.
• Writing copy and concepting for spec scripts for our clients’ locally shot commercials
GTB: FORMERLY TEAM DETROIT, 2016 MAIP FELLOW - AD/DESIGN INTERN
June 2016 - August 2016 | Detroit, MI
• Working in the agency’s creative department designing and concepting ads, direct
mail, transit wraps, posters, videos, and more.
• Primarily working with Ford account on their partnerships and launch campaigns,
including Reebok, Mustang, and Warriors in Pink.
• My truck wrap design for the Reebok Fit Truck was fully produced and utilized in a nation
• Crafting all campiagn creative for a summer long intern project with GTB client Purina.
MUZE AD AGENCY - CONTENT DEVELOPER/GRAPHICS INTERN
June 2015 - September 2015 | Atlanta GA
• Developed and designed the layout of two 20-page long Panasonic client case studies.
• Working remotely handling multiple design projects and deadlines for clients.
• Designed professional infographics, logos, visual job descriptions, employee handbooks,
presentation slide decks, and social media content.
TALKING DOG ADVERTISING AGENCY - ART DIRECTOR
August 2014 - May 2015 | Athens, GA
• Worked with a team of 6 in the creation of an Ad Campaign for Double Dutch Press.
• Acted as the team’s visual specialist in creative concepting, designing alternative logos,
out of home material, flyers, social media graphics, and sales packaging for their shop.
TALKING DOG ADVERTISING AGENCY - CREATIVE DIRECTOR
May 2015 - May 2017 | Athens, GA
• Overseeing the student-run agency’s entire visual brand, promotional materials,
running all social media channels and recruitment campaigns.
• Revitalized Talking Dog’s identity through a redesigned logo, new employee
welcome materials, social media graphics, flyers, and promo videos.
• Directly managing all creative on various account teams including organizing seminars.
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA ADCLUB - DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
May 2016 - Present | Athens, GA
• Co-managing an exec board of 20 people and an Adclub of about 180 members.
• Oversee creation of all creative promotional material through graphics, flyers, and posters in
coordination with our communications department.
• Started a new philanthropic initiative, “AdClub Cares”, in which club members create
promotional materials for on-campus clubs and non-profits.
•Previously Executive VP, VP of Special Projects, and Chair of Educational Programming.
AAF’s Most Promising Multcultural Student Class of 2017, MAIP 2016/2017 Fellow, Chris Vega's/BBDO's Creative Concepting Class, The One Club's Creative Fellow of the Year (Shortlisted), AAF's Alpha Delta Sigma Member, Jennifer Lynn Stone Memorial Scholarship for Creative Advertising, Peabody Futures in New Media Judge Board Member, 2016 Vance and Betty Lee Stickell Award, 22 Squared Scholarship